Re: New CS Training (from Scouts-L)

  • The Little's
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 1, 2008
      My husband says to rename or renumber the slides and then reburn the DVD.

      1 to 001, 2 to 002, 10 to 010, etc. Then sorting will work fine.

      His guess is that different Operating systems (Windows, Mac, Built in
      DVD) and maybe DVD burning software have different rules on sorting and
      that lead to the current issues.
      But it sounds like someone is already, redoing the project. That will be
      the simple plan.

      Carol