New CS Training

  • Michael Crothers
    Message 1 of 54 , May 30, 2008
      Does anyone have the order number for this new syllabus and the cost?

      Yours In Scouting

      Mike Crothers

      Assistant District Commissioner
      Spanish Trails District
      Catalina Council

      and a good old staffer too NE-CS-13
      and I used to be a good old Fox WE4-57-06

      Message 54 of 54 , Sep 9, 2008
        In a message dated 9/8/2008 3:54:45 PM EDT, Tom wrote:

        Our team concluded that the new CLS syllabus is superior to the old one

        -------------------
        This was just the opposite reaction of our district training staff. One
        thing that was noted was that NLE does not come before CLS; it's in the middle.
        Also noted was that it has been dumbed down and condensed to the point of being
        nearly useless for new leaders. Our District Commissioner's opinion is that
        we should continue with the old syllabus; it makes more sense. YMMV.

        Ralph V. Balfoort, UC
        I used to be a beaver (NE III-135)
        In the Beaver Patrol as a Scout
        And still Ktemaque (Beaver) Chapter,