Training Photos

  • Ilively@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2008
      Feel free to borrow photos from my Flickr site:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/ilively

      I have nearly 3,000 photos tagged "BSA" (enter BSA in the search box).

      There's 3 BALOO (kind of dark)

      There's 74 labeled OWL, but most are fabric for an OWL quilt for one of our own has cancer.

      NONE labeled IOLS

      University nets you 90 photos -- a lot of our University of Scouting last year

      There's 1,400 for Training (mix of scouts, philmont, campfire cafe, navy - basic training graduation, and quilts -- because we saw quilts after Philmont last summer, etc.)

      Scout gets you 3,300 hits ....

      JVC (my council) nets 1,200+ hits ...
      Nittany (my district) hits 800+ times

      Anyway .... have fun searching. Hopefully you can find something you can use.

      Ida

      --
      Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses -- George Washington Carver