Re: Scoutmaster Outdoor training

  • Bill Kuhfuss
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2008
      Besides "Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills", I also
      found "Scoutmaster and Assistant Scoutmaster Leader Specific
      Training" there. It is, however, outdated version 34879A / (c)2001 /
      2002 Printing. Where can I download current version 34879C / (c)
      2006 / 2006 Printing?

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Hambrick" <eric.hambrick@...>
      wrote:

      > go to this website to download http://www.bacarrowhead.org/training/