  • The Scout Lady
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2008
      The only vector clip I've come across is http://clipart. usscouts. org/library/ VectorArt/ sillouette. wmf, so anyone else having some of these would be nice.
       The Scout Lady of DVSD

      Someday soon, I'll be an Elk, or an Eagle, or some other happy critter.
      Wood Badge Course NEII176 - 2008 Sign up today!

      It is curious to me that men who profess to be good Christians often forget, in a difficulty . . ., to ask themselves the question, "What would Christ have done under the circumstances?" and be guided accordingly.
      ~ Sir Robert Stephenson Smyth Baden-Powell

    • Tom Bingaman
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2008
        You will have better results at http://clipart.usscouts.org/library/

        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, The Scout Lady