Re: [Scouter_T] Beaver's Attempt to see Pope Thwarted

  • Alpvalsys@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 22, 2008
      In a message dated 4/21/2008 6:35:05 PM EDT, you wrote:

      Only saw...white doves and a lot of Cardinals.

      Closest I'll get is our bishop in a couple of weeks. One of our parishioners
      works at diocesan HQ and the bishop is coming to our little church to baptize
      her granddaughter. Only cardinals I see are the feathered variety at our
      bird feeder. ;-)

      Ralph

      listings at AOL Autos.