Re: Overviews of Cub Scout & Boy Scout Youth Protection Trainings/Resources

  • Bill Kuhfuss
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16, 2008
      The packaging containing the DVD is labeled "CS & BS Roundtable
      Helps: Youth Protection". Are there other "Roundtable Helps" on DVD?

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Connie Knie <cknie23100@...> wrote:

      > I did show the Boy Scout one at our RT and it was really good. I
      was really surprised all how few troops (almost none of them) show
      the YP videos. Some of them asked for copies of the overview to show
      to their committees............