Re: OWL Syllabus (was Weblos Outdoors Program - OWL)

  • Ilively@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 12 2:24 PM
      The OWL that was a part of the larger syllabus was retired in 2005 when we (FINALLY!) received the new training. (The rest of the syllabus that the OWL was in, was retired in 2001 when Cub Scout Leader Specific Training replaced Cub Scout Leader Basic Training).

      You can find the syllabus online ... most of them at least ...

      http://www.bacarrowhead.org/training.htm

      Scroll to the bottom
    • Ilively@comcast.net