Introduction

  • Tommorin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 54 , May 17, 2001
      Greetings

      I am new to the Training List but long around Scouting and Training. In fact
      I must admit, I am addicated to Scouting.

      For the past two years I have been Course Director of SMF Training. This
      year I just go bumped up the ladder to Training Chairman and responsible for
      implementing the new Training syllabus. So I am looking for advice and
      support as we make this all work in our District.

      In my other Scouting lives, I am the Scoutmaster of Troop 1776 in Marietta,
      GA and I am the 1ASM of 2001 Jamboree Troop 2019.

      I am a Wood Badge Trained Trainer from SR-CS-11.

      I look forward to learning and participating in the List.

      Yours in Scouting

      Tom Morin
      Training Chairman
      Foothills District
      Atlanta Area Council
      I used to be a Bobwhite ... SR-CS-11
      Once an Eagle, always an Eagle...Class of '69

      Message 54 of 54 , Feb 24, 2016
        Welcome
        Connie

        From: "Ken Guarino fguarino@... [scouter_t]" <scouter_t@yahoogroups.com>

        Hi all,

        I am just joining the group and hope to be able to share my experiences and obtain insight / tips, etc. from other members.  A brief background:
        Have been a scouter for 24 years, both my sons are Eagles, and I’ve worn MANY hats on the district and unit level.  Various Cub positions on committee and as a den leader, spent 14 years with a troop as a committee member and 7 years as Scoutmaster. Currently a Unit Commissioner and a District Training Chairman in the Theodore Roosevelt Council in New York.  Silver Beaver recipient, OA vigil, Wood Badge Eagle.

        Ken