Introduction

  • Tommorin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 52 , May 17, 2001
      Greetings

      I am new to the Training List but long around Scouting and Training. In fact
      I must admit, I am addicated to Scouting.

      For the past two years I have been Course Director of SMF Training. This
      year I just go bumped up the ladder to Training Chairman and responsible for
      implementing the new Training syllabus. So I am looking for advice and
      support as we make this all work in our District.

      In my other Scouting lives, I am the Scoutmaster of Troop 1776 in Marietta,
      GA and I am the 1ASM of 2001 Jamboree Troop 2019.

      I am a Wood Badge Trained Trainer from SR-CS-11.

      I look forward to learning and participating in the List.

      Yours in Scouting

      Tom Morin
      Training Chairman
      Foothills District
      Atlanta Area Council
      I used to be a Bobwhite ... SR-CS-11
      Once an Eagle, always an Eagle...Class of '69
      [] <------------<<< []

    • Candace Lewis
      Message 52 of 52 , Sep 19, 2012
        I thought I had the introduction to Cub Scouting also, but it must be on another computer. Hope this helps.

        Candace Lewis
        Paralegal to Jeffrey N. Kaitcer
        LOE, WARREN, ROSENFIELD, KAITCER, HIBBS,
        WINDSOR, LAWRENCE & WOLFFARTH, P.C.
        4420 W. Vickery Blvd.
        Fort Worth, Texas 76107
        817/377-0060; Fax: 817/377-1120

        Information contained in this email is confidential and protected from disclosure by the attorney/client privilege. It is intended solely for use by the recipient to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this communication is NOT the intended recipient (or employee or agent responsible for delivery to the intended recipient), you are notified that you should delete this email, and that any distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you have received this messagee in error, please notify us immediately at 817/377-0060. Thank you.