Re: WoodBadge

  • jmstall
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 10, 2008
      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Karena" <unit.commissioner@...>
      wrote:

      > Is WoodBadge (as I was taught to spell it) one word or two words?
      >
      > I know I make type-o's and erros, but am a stickler for learning.
      >
      > The Scout Lady

      Others have answered correctly that it is two words. The reason it is
      two words is that the course name comes from the wooden beads,
      the "wood badge," that are a token of completion of both parts of the
      course (the instruction/course and application/ticket).

      YiS,
      Jak Stallings
      I used to be a Beaver (SR-85)
      and a good ole staffer, too (culminating as CD of SR-608)