Re: [Scouter_T] please help,

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
      I'm sorry if someone already discussed this but ads in the local papers are good as well. We have an Enewsletter that goes out each month to everyone in the district maybe if you have something like that?

      doc marshall <deutche01@...> wrote: Scrounge on the BSA website. Haven't seen it since
      they changed the website but they have a place where
      you can search for old scouting friends, etc. I got
      50+ year-old records from my old Troop through there.

      connie