please help,

  • christmascraft2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 11:10 AM
      in March they will a 50 anv for the troop, we like to get a list of
      the old scouts (the year book only go back a few years. the cousl
      less) and also the age of the troop in the Us thanks any idease will
      help
    • Jamie Niss Dunn
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 4:58 PM
        The only things I can think of would be to go through old charter printouts at the council, and advertise in local papers for members. You might also want to try a group like Classmates, but I don't think they have have a category for Scouting.

        Pack Trainer, Pack 512
        Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
        Cub Scout Training Coordinator
        Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
        3 Rivers District
        Scouting. Good for Life.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1 6:55 PM
          Scrounge on the BSA website. Haven't seen it since
          they changed the website but they have a place where
          you can search for old scouting friends, etc. I got
          50+ year-old records from my old Troop through there.
          Yours in Scouting and Service,
          Doc Marshall
          I used to be a Fox (WEM-62-03) and a Good ol' Staffer
          too (WE5-62-07)
          --- christmascraft2000 <christmascraft2000@...>

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2 4:12 AM
            I'm sorry if someone already discussed this but ads in the local papers are good as well. We have an Enewsletter that goes out each month to everyone in the district maybe if you have something like that?

            doc marshall <deutche01@...> wrote: Scrounge on the BSA website. Haven't seen it since
            they changed the website but they have a place where
            you can search for old scouting friends, etc. I got
            50+ year-old records from my old Troop through there.

            connie