Re: Webelos Outdoors Leader Program - OWL

  • Ken Payne Jr
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
      Hi Karena

      My name is Ken Payne, I'm from the HVC also, I do mostly Boy Scout
      training in my district, and pick on oopps I mean work with Ed alot

      Ken Payne

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, DRD Unit Commissioner
      <unit.commissioner@...> wrote:

      > Hi Ed! What a small world and how awesome! I wish all of life was
      so easy, because you answered my question already and I only joined
      the other day.

      > Are there other HVC's on here, too?
      >
      > I've been a member of many other groups and came across this one
      by accident, but I'm glad I did. Thanks!