RE: [Scouter_T] Weblos Outdoors Program - OWL

  • Steven Powell
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 26 2:08 PM
      Hi Dan, et al

      Actually Ida's link is not the syllabus but the day/time schedule of the
      combined IOLS and Webelos Leader training. She has done a fine job with
      that. In the meantime, I have the syllabus both in single file and chunks
      which I am willing to share. Let me know off list and I be happy to send it
      (it will come in multiple emails with PDF attachments). They will be
      labeled appropriately. The total size as Ida indicated is around 40 Meg.

      YiS,

      Steve

      LPC Hat Wearer

      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 12, 2008
        The OWL that was a part of the larger syllabus was retired in 2005 when we (FINALLY!) received the new training. (The rest of the syllabus that the OWL was in, was retired in 2001 when Cub Scout Leader Specific Training replaced Cub Scout Leader Basic Training).

        You can find the syllabus online ... most of them at least ...

        http://www.bacarrowhead.org/training.htm

        Scroll to the bottom