Re: [Scouter_T] Weblos Outdoors Program - OWL

  • Dan Kurtenbach
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 26, 2008
      [Tom Tribble wrote:]
      Guys: In Chester County Council (PA), we have recently been debating
      the merits of whether to put on an OWL (Outdoor Webelos Leader, I
      think) program as we did in the past. Or whether to piggy back off of
      BALOO or IOLST . . .

      But, alas, we can't find the OWL syllabus anywhere . . .
      [/Tom]

      Sounds like problem solved! [Very Big Grin]

      Dan Kurtenbach
      Fairfax, VA
    • Ilively@comcast.net
      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 12, 2008
        The OWL that was a part of the larger syllabus was retired in 2005 when we (FINALLY!) received the new training. (The rest of the syllabus that the OWL was in, was retired in 2001 when Cub Scout Leader Specific Training replaced Cub Scout Leader Basic Training).

        You can find the syllabus online ... most of them at least ...

        http://www.bacarrowhead.org/training.htm

        Scroll to the bottom