Re: [Scouter_T] Digest Number 1759

  • bill smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2008
      Ida,
      That's good news. If you get a chance, I would like to learn what ever
      happened to Rick Cronk and his mysterious challenge.

      Yes, It might tie up some weekends. How many weekends do you expect your
      DE to show up for? Shouldn't a National Associate Director do likewise?
      He/She doesn't put in as many evenings a week as any DE I know.

      Ed Hesser, who also was an Associate Dir. CS, years ago, once told us
      that for his first year on the job he didn't even know he had a desk in
      the home office because he was always out in the field finding out what
      made Cub Scouting work. He never waited for an invitation. I still get
      my best ideas from new, active unit leaders and very few from that
      secretive clique in Irving.

      bill smith
      The best gift for a Cub Scout.......
      ......get his parents involved!