Re: [Scouter_T] Cub Leader Pow Wow

  • bill smith
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 25, 2008
      Tricia,
      What do you mean "a MERE participant"?
      I am willing to bet that you were holding down some more important job
      like pack committee member or Cubmaster.
      Why you might have even been a ----> DEN LEADER<---- !!!!!!!!!
      We put these training events on for the most important leaders in our
      councils. Those wonderful people who lead our programs.
      No one should ever be thought of as mere participant.

      bill smith
      The best gift for a Cub Scout.......
      ......get his parents involved!
      http://wtsmith.com/rt.html