Re: [Scouter_T] Welcome Leader letter

  • Jamie Niss Dunn
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17, 2008
      Corinna, I don't know for sure, but our council has in the past developed applications that they have *sold* to other councils. However, for this, ?I believe our IT director took an "out of the box" application and adaped it for our needs. The great thing is the training committees in the districts do the data entry so, there's?less strain on the council staff.

      His name ic Clint Andera, and your can find his contact info here: http://www.northernstarbsa.org/Contacts/Staff.aspx

      Pack Trainer, Pack 512
      Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
      Cub Scout Training Coordinator