Re: [Scouter_T] Overviews of Cub Scout & Boy Scout Youth Protection Trainings/Resources

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2008
      I did show the Boy Scout one at our RT and it was really good. I was really surprised all how few troops (almost none of them) show the YP videos. Some of them asked for copies of the overview to show to their committees............

      albormuth <al@...> wrote: These 2 are 10 minute videos, one for each program.
      Both are on one DVD, bin #46-600, 2008

      These give an excellent overview of all the youth and adult trainings
      and resources for each program.

      connie

    • Bill Kuhfuss
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 16, 2008
        The packaging containing the DVD is labeled "CS & BS Roundtable
        Helps: Youth Protection". Are there other "Roundtable Helps" on DVD?