RE: [Scouter_T] Welcome Leader letter

  • Bill Kuhfuss
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 16, 2008
      Rather than just informing them of required training, our training
      committee provides a schedule with registration links for each role (such
      as http://k2bw.com/bk/WaDistrictRt/TrainSched-TL.pdf). Another department
      handles the 'Welcome' letter.
      Bill
      PS - I know a great pro in your Council, Todd Cooper, who was a member of
      my troop.

      ----------
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 17, 2008
        Jamie,
        This is wonderful. How do we get this on our council's website? LOL
        How much time this would save... I'm regularly digging through all of the
        district's web pages, and since things don't get updated or don't get
        updated correctly it's quite a job.

        Thanks for sharing.
        Corinna

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 17, 2008
          Corinna, I don't know for sure, but our council has in the past developed applications that they have *sold* to other councils. However, for this, ?I believe our IT director took an "out of the box" application and adaped it for our needs. The great thing is the training committees in the districts do the data entry so, there's?less strain on the council staff.

          His name ic Clint Andera, and your can find his contact info here: http://www.northernstarbsa.org/Contacts/Staff.aspx