New weather hazards training

  • JWoughter
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2008
      Do any of you know the training code for the new Weather Hazards course
      found on the eLearning site?

      John W.
      Transatlantic Council
      Troop 44
    • Brian Sutilla
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13, 2008
        John-

        The code for the Weather Hazards training is: WS81

        Yours in Scouting,
        Brian M. Sutilla
        Senior District Executive
        Dubuque District
        Northeast Iowa Council, BSA

        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "JWoughter" <john.woughter@...> wrote:

        > Do any of you know the training code for the new Weather Hazards course
        > found on the eLearning site?
        >
        > John W.
        > Transatlantic Council
        > Troop 44

      • Darleen Jeske
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 14, 2008
          Brian,
          TDC in PAC has been moved to our PowWow date (Nov)

          sorry

          Darleen Y. Jeske
          Research Coordinator
          15800 Bluemound Road
          Suite 400
          Brookfield, WI 53005-6069
          Direct + 1 262 796 3454
          Fax + 1 262 784 3143
          www.milliman.com

          This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is
          confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
          copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
          reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Unless indicated
          to the contrary: it does not constitute professional advice or
          opinions upon which reliance may be made by the addressee or any
          other party, and it should be considered to be a work in progress.
        • JWoughter
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 16, 2008
            Great ... thank you!

            Yours in Scouting,