Character Connections

  • donna_ragusa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2008
      Hi All-

      Will be doing a course at our Spring University of Scouting on cub
      Scout Character Connections. Any ideas or have you done this course
      already and can share your info?

      Also presenting Duty to God which I am on top of the Catholic part, but
      would like some help with other religious denominations-plus how bout a
      fun way to tie it together?

      Thanks for all your Super-Trainer help!

      Donna Ragusa
      Training Chair