RE: [Scouter_T] role changes

  • Roy Fisher
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2008
      Besides the fact that the completed ticket items stay completed, I think I
      would let the candidate identify the new Vision and what if any of the
      ticket items fit that new vision. The old vision may still be workable if
      he wants to give it a go.

      Kind of like in Scouting - let the "youth" work on it before you jump in
      with the solution. The solution they come up with may be much more
      innovative and fit the circumstances much better too.

      YiS

      Roy Fisher