Trainer Development Conference - HELP- Planning PowerPoint

  • Brian Sutilla
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2008
      Hi all,

      I am looking for the "Planning 25-slide PowerPoint presentation"

      It is not in the files, not on the national website. Not on the BSA
      Info site.

      We don't have the TDC CD.

      Can anyone email it to me??? or get me a link to it??

      Thanks!!!!

      Yours in Scouting,
      Brian M. Sutilla
      Senior District Executive
      Dubuque District (a 2007 Centennial Quality District)
      Northeast Iowa Council, BSA
      563-556-4343
      800-866-2721
      563-556-4344 (Fax)
      http://www.scoutsiowa.com/
    • Jamie Niss Dunn
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2008
        I sent Brian the file.

        For some reason I had the CD right next to the computer!

        Pack Trainer, Pack 512
        Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
        Cub Scout Training Coordinator
        Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner