Darleen Jeske/MILW/M&R is out of the office.

  • Darleen Jeske
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2008
      I will be out of the office starting 02/14/2008 and will not return until
      02/18/2008.

      This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is
      confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
      copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
      reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Unless indicated
      to the contrary: it does not constitute professional advice or
      opinions upon which reliance may be made by the addressee or any
      other party, and it should be considered to be a work in progress.