Re: [Scouter_T] NLE syllabus

  • Robert Wilson
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 7 1:34 PM
      As others have said, the syllabus indicates it takes 90 minutes. I'm not
      sure how, but we did manage to keep it in 90 minutes once. :-) I try to
      spend a few extra minutes on our council's Tour Permit policy and G2SS stuff
      during NLE. Since every level of leadership takes NLE, it provides a good
      way to communicate a consistent explanation of these important items.
      Otherwise, the descriptions may vary, especially with the description of
      when a Tour Permit permit is required. So, our NLE courses take about two
      hours.

      Robert

      On Feb 6, 2008 5:05 PM, John Halter <john@...> wrote:

      > I haven't seen or taught NLE for a couple of years, but I'm looking at a
      > schedule that has it from 9am to noon. I thought NLE was about an hour
      > and
      > a half. Can someone confirm that?
      >

      > Thank you,
      >
      > John Halter
      > District Commissioner
      > Wekiwa District
      > Central FL Council, B.S.A.

    • David Brown
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 7 5:29 PM
        We had a Training Chair that could take 50 min on the first point in the
        syllabus.. Tour Permits and the like we cover in Job Specifics..

        _____

        I haven't seen or taught NLE for a couple of years, but I'm looking at a
        schedule that has it from 9am to noon. I thought NLE was about an hour and
        a half. Can someone confirm that?

        Thank you,

        John Halter
        District Commissioner