RE: [Scouter_T] Board of Review Training PPT Presentation/Allan

  • Don Wilson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 25, 2008
      In our council the Eagle BOR is the responsibility of the District
      Advancement Committee. No one associated the the applicant's unit is
      asked to be on that BOR. The makeup of the board may include non-
      registered adults that are familiar with he applicant. Other than
      that, the Orientation program is outstanding.

      Don Wilson
      -- Success is not the destination, it is the journey.
    • Robert Wilson
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 25, 2008
        Thanks Don and Allan. I've reworded that bullet to reflect a better
        description. I'll post an updated version as soon.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 25, 2008
          This is so timely as we may be using this in an upcoming RT if that is ok?

          Robert Wilson <fishnscout@...> wrote: Thanks Don and Allan. I've reworded that bullet to reflect a better

          On Jan 25, 2008 8:41 AM, Don Wilson wrote:

          > In our council the Eagle BOR is the responsibility of the District
          > Advancement Committee. No one associated the the applicant's unit is
          > asked to be on that BOR. The makeup of the board may include non-
          > registered adults that are familiar with he applicant. Other than
          > that, the Orientation program is outstanding.
          >
          > Don Wilson
          > -- Success is not the destination, it is the journey.

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          connie

        • Robert Wilson
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 25, 2008
            Connie,
            The idea was to make it available to everyone once we got the "bugs" out.
            Use it and provide feedback if you see something that needs fix'n.
            Robert

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 25, 2008
              Perfect..........thanks so much............

              Robert Wilson <fishnscout@...> wrote: Connie,

              On Jan 25, 2008 9:18 AM, Connie Knie wrote:

              > This is so timely as we may be using this in an upcoming RT if that is ok?
              >
              > Robert Wilson wrote: Thanks Don and Allan. I've
              > reworded that bullet to reflect a better
              > description. I'll post an updated version as soon.
              >

              > On Jan 25, 2008 8:41 AM, Don Wilson wrote:
              >
              > > In our council the Eagle BOR is the responsibility of the District
              > > Advancement Committee. No one associated the the applicant's unit is
              > > asked to be on that BOR. The makeup of the board may include non-
              > > registered adults that are familiar with he applicant. Other than
              > > that, the Orientation program is outstanding.
              > >
              > > Don Wilson
              > > -- Success is not the destination, it is the journey.

              > > scouter_t-help@yahoogroups.com
              > >
              > > Scouting The Net - http://www.ScoutingTheNet.com/
              > > Yahoo! Groups Links

              > Yahoo! Groups Links
              >

              > connie
              >
              > SUPPORT OUR TROOPS WITH YOUR OLD BLUE JEANS!!

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              connie