Scouting video group

  • tomsmcmc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2008
      I see that there is a group on Youtube that is trying to increase its membership. It is called
      "Boy Scout Stuff" and has a lot of videos about Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts. I just thought I
      would try to help them out by spreading the word and trying to find new people to join the
      group. I think it is a good site for Scouts and leaders. Check it out.

      http://www.youtube.com/group/BoyScout