2008 Trainer Development Conference

  • West Niver
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2008
      Scouters in the Pacific Northwest area:

      The Chief Seattle Council will be hosting its annual Trainer Development
      Conference (TDC) on February 8th (6pm) through February 9th (6pm) on
      Vashon Island, Camp Sealth (WA).

      What makes this TDC unique is that it breaks out the sessions into
      Tracks based on the level of experience the participants are at. Also,
      there is a Youth Track and we are holding a Venturing Leaders Skills
      Course as well.

      On Friday evening, we offer a Technology Workshop where participants
      bring their own laptops & peripheral equipment and work with
      techy-guru's to perfect their skills with electronic presentations.

      For details, posted is a folder labeled "2008 CSC Trainer
      Development Conference". In there you will find the website cover
      page, the Frequently Asked Questions sheet, the registration form (note
      – online registration is also available), and a Vashon Island
      visitors guide.

      Additional details are available online at www.seattlebsa.org
      <http://www.seattlebsa.org/> or you can email me at tdc2008@...
      <mailto:tdc2008@...> with your questions.