Re: [Scouter_T] "Scouting is Global" DVD

  • Jamie Niss Dunn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2008
      Frank I have the VHS version. If?I remember, the content is the same.?Basically, it has two sections. The first is a photo montage of Scouts from all over the world over a soundtrack of young people singing Kum Bah Yah. It fades to black with the slogan "Scouting is Global" at the end.

      The second section features a Scout and Scouter giving instructions on how to hold a World Friendship Fund collection.

      Last year I got materials for this from the Internatonal Division:
      http://www.scouting.org/international/

      Jamie Niss Dunn
      Pack Trainer, Pack 512
      Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN