"Scouting is Global" DVD

  • Frank Maynard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2008
      Does anyone have, or have access to, a copy of the "Scouting is Global"
      DVD, item #22-611? It's specified in the Cub Roundtable training
      highlight this month and our council doesn't have a copy. I'd like to
      show it if I could, or at least be familiar with the content if I can't
      show it. Thanks in advance!

      Frank Maynard, NF8M
      CC, Troop 407; CR, Pack 54, Novi, Michigan
      Ottawa District Cub Training Chair, Clinton Valley Council
    • Jamie Niss Dunn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2008
        Frank I have the VHS version. If?I remember, the content is the same.?Basically, it has two sections. The first is a photo montage of Scouts from all over the world over a soundtrack of young people singing Kum Bah Yah. It fades to black with the slogan "Scouting is Global" at the end.

        The second section features a Scout and Scouter giving instructions on how to hold a World Friendship Fund collection.

        Last year I got materials for this from the Internatonal Division:
        http://www.scouting.org/international/

        Jamie Niss Dunn
        Pack Trainer, Pack 512
        Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN