Your Invitation to the Gr. Alabama Council's 2008 Unversity of Scouting

  • David Gross
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008
      I'm extending a warm invitation to anyone who will be near
      Birmingham, AL on March 1, 2008 to join our 2008 University
      of Scouting.

      University of Scouting is a great event to catch the spirit
      of scouting as hundreds of scouters meet to exchange ideas,
      information, and develop scoutcraft skills in dozens of
      different courses aimed at general scouting as well as Cub
      Scout/Boy Scout/Venturing/and Commissioner specific needs.

      To find out more about specific classes, set up your course
      schedule, and register, just visit:
      http://gacuniversityofscouting.org

      For more information, contact Dr. David Gross
      <dc_gross@...>

      Thanks!

      David

      Dr. David Gross

      CC T-142, CM P-140
      Arrowhead District Membership Chair
      Greater Alabama Board/Training Committee
      AOL, Eagle/3, OA/B, Silver Beaver
      "I used to be a fox!" SR-350/SR-479/SR-556/SR-609/SR-711/SR-764/SR-889
      SR-711 Scoutmaster

      Registered in, but not speaking for, the Greater Alabama Council

      Be a better friend, newshound, and