Re: OLC

  • Willis Madden
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 26, 2007
      Did anyone ever find out if there was any resolution to the issues with
      MyScouting?

      I know that some folks had their completed training from the OLC site
      showing up in the new MyScouting site, but some (like me) aren't showing
      any training taken for modules that they've completed in the OLC.
      Anyone have any info on this?

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Teresa Hall" <WarEagle78@...> wrote:

      > Same happened to me, but another trainer in my council said hers is
      showing
      > in MyScouting.
      >
      > {{sigh}}
      >
      > Teresa Hall
      > Vulcan District Cub Training Coordinator
      > SR-889 SM
      > Greater AL
      >

      > On 12/4/07, JNDunnMN@... JNDunnMN@... wrote:
      > >

      > > I'm in the same boat. I have entered my member # in both places, but
      > > MyScouting, can't seem to tie me to the courses I finished in the
      OLC prior
      > > to MyScouting going live. I have retaken some things through the
      MyScouting
      > > interface, and those show up as completed.
      > >

      > > I would think that the info that's in the database from the OLC
      would
      > > transfer into the MyScouting interface, but maybe I'm expecting to
      much. It
      > > is ScoutNet after all. :-)
      > >

      > > Jamie Niss Dunn

      OLC

    • JNDunnMN@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 26, 2007
        There's been a message on my council web site for several days referring to problems. I am currently unable to log in, but that might be user error. They have posted a help # and e-mail address on the page, apparently there are log in issues.