Re: [Scouter_T] Syllabus for SM/ASM Leader Specific

  • Sandra Martens
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2007
      I have the 2002 version in adobe. is that what you need?

      Sandy OWL

      doug_abele <dougabele@...> wrote:
      I have an original of the Syllabus for the SM/ASM Leader Specific but I
      am wondering if anyone has access to an electronic copy - My scanner
      doesn't facilitate well copying something of this nature and is
      unreadable.

      Any help is appreciated.

      Thank You
      Doug Abele