Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner Basic Training Manual

  • Fred Goodwin, CMA
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2007
      FYI:

      Forgive me if this has been announced already, but the Cub Scout
      Roundtable Commissioner and Staff Basic Training Manual (item #33013,
      2007 edition) is online at the National BSA website at:

      <http://www.scouting.org/commissioners/roundtable/33013.pdf>

      Fred Goodwin, UC
      Alamo Area Council
    • tbird558trng
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2007
        Fred,

        Reinforcement is good for those of us who don't always get the stuff
        that fell out on the pillow overnight stuffed back in the next
        morning. Gerry Moon posted the info a couple of months ago in
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scouter_t/message/8320 and noted that
        the Boy Scout information is also available. That link is
        http://www.scouting.org/commissioners/roundtable/34256.pdf .

        I guess you've noticed that more and more stuff is appearing on the
        national web site in electronic format, although it sometimes takes a
        bit of digging to find it. The search function on the site is
        abysmal, IMHO.

        Thanks for reminding us!

        YIS,
        Jim