Re: OLC

  • rjays6
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
      Thought I missed the anouncement of the new MyScouting OLC when I
      was checking a training yesterday and was redirected. Maybe all the
      bugs aren't out yet - thus no press.

      All but one of my trainings has been updated correctly.

      Ruth White
      Buckeye District Training Chair
      Simon Kenton Council
    • scoutinglady
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 7, 2007
        Since I'm District Training Chair, I figured I needed to check the My
        Scouting out so I could tell folks how it works for training. All my
        completed training was there. The only thing showing yellow is the
        Venturing YPT and that isn't even available yet.
        Kris
        Winnsboro TX
      • Willis Madden
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 26, 2007
          Did anyone ever find out if there was any resolution to the issues with
          MyScouting?

          I know that some folks had their completed training from the OLC site
          showing up in the new MyScouting site, but some (like me) aren't showing
          any training taken for modules that they've completed in the OLC.
          Anyone have any info on this?

          --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Teresa Hall" <WarEagle78@...> wrote:

          > Same happened to me, but another trainer in my council said hers is
          showing
          > in MyScouting.
          >
          > {{sigh}}
          >
          > Teresa Hall
          > Vulcan District Cub Training Coordinator
          > SR-889 SM
          > Greater AL
          >

          > On 12/4/07, JNDunnMN@... JNDunnMN@... wrote:
          > >

          > > I'm in the same boat. I have entered my member # in both places, but
          > > MyScouting, can't seem to tie me to the courses I finished in the
          OLC prior
          > > to MyScouting going live. I have retaken some things through the
          MyScouting
          > > interface, and those show up as completed.
          > >

          > > I would think that the info that's in the database from the OLC
          would
          > > transfer into the MyScouting interface, but maybe I'm expecting to
          much. It
          > > is ScoutNet after all. :-)
          > >

          > > Jamie Niss Dunn

          OLC

        • JNDunnMN@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 26, 2007
            There's been a message on my council web site for several days referring to problems. I am currently unable to log in, but that might be user error. They have posted a help # and e-mail address on the page, apparently there are log in issues.