RE: [Scouter_T] OLC

  • Marian McQuaid
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
      It appears that NOTHING carried over. The training is recorded in Scoutnet,
      but not MyScouting.

      Go figure.

      Marian Mcquaid
      Dist. Training Chair
      Great Blue Hill District
      Boston Minuteman Council

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
        I'm in the same boat. I have entered my member # in both places, but MyScouting, can't seem to tie me to the courses I finished in the OLC prior to MyScouting going live. I have retaken some things through the MyScouting interface, and those show up as completed.

        I would think that the info that's in the database from the OLC would transfer into the MyScouting interface, but maybe I'm expecting to much. It is ScoutNet after all. :-)

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
          Same happened to me, but another trainer in my council said hers is showing
          in MyScouting.

          {{sigh}}

          Teresa Hall
          Vulcan District Cub Training Coordinator
          SR-889 SM
          Greater AL

          On 12/4/07, JNDunnMN@... <JNDunnMN@...> wrote:

          > I'm in the same boat. I have entered my member # in both places, but
          > MyScouting, can't seem to tie me to the courses I finished in the OLC prior
          > to MyScouting going live. I have retaken some things through the MyScouting
          > interface, and those show up as completed.
          >

          > I would think that the info that's in the database from the OLC would
          > transfer into the MyScouting interface, but maybe I'm expecting to much. It
          > is ScoutNet after all. :-)
          >

          > Jamie Niss Dunn

        • rjays6
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
            Thought I missed the anouncement of the new MyScouting OLC when I
            was checking a training yesterday and was redirected. Maybe all the
            bugs aren't out yet - thus no press.

            All but one of my trainings has been updated correctly.

            Ruth White
            Buckeye District Training Chair
            Simon Kenton Council
          • scoutinglady
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 7, 2007
              Since I'm District Training Chair, I figured I needed to check the My
              Scouting out so I could tell folks how it works for training. All my
              completed training was there. The only thing showing yellow is the
              Venturing YPT and that isn't even available yet.
              Kris
              Winnsboro TX
            • Willis Madden
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 26, 2007
                Did anyone ever find out if there was any resolution to the issues with
                MyScouting?

                I know that some folks had their completed training from the OLC site
                showing up in the new MyScouting site, but some (like me) aren't showing
                any training taken for modules that they've completed in the OLC.
                Anyone have any info on this?

              • JNDunnMN@aol.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 26, 2007
                  There's been a message on my council web site for several days referring to problems. I am currently unable to log in, but that might be user error. They have posted a help # and e-mail address on the page, apparently there are log in issues.