Re: Trainer Development Conference

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 29, 2007
      It will definitely be interesting to see how The Trainers EDGE is
      implemented next year as all the feedback from the pilots are
      incorporated. Sounds like we have received different information from
      the developers as the pilots went on.

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Sandra Martens <sandyowl1@...> wrote:

      > Ken-
      >
      > What I said was the EDGE course people told me that the TDC will
      be for CS trainers and the EDGE for BS trainers and youth trainers
      when it comes out. They may have mis-informed us, but that is what
      they said.

      > TDC now is for all trainers- in fact, our camp staff and NYLT
      youth trainers go through it every year.