Re: Pack Trainer Award

  • Gerry Moon
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 14, 2007
      The requirements for the PT award are listed on the national site
      under Cub Scout > Adult Leaders > Training. Since it became effective
      Sept 1 2006 and has a two year tenure, the earliest anyone should be
      getting the award would be Sept 1 2008.

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Dave Loomis
      <dloomis.nh.ultranet@...> wrote:

      > Laura,
      > Nothing personal, but I didn't see a source for those
      > requirements. I specifically didn't see any requirements in the
      new
      > Leadership Training Committee Guide, 34169A, where I would expect
      to see
      > them along with all the other requirements for training knots.
      >
      > All the best.
      >
      > Dave
      >
      > Laura Lyster wrote:
      > > There is indeed a Pack Trainer Award which one can begin working
      on after September 1, 2006. Tenure and performance requirements for
      this award may not be met retroactively.