RE: [Scouter_T] Re: cub scout training

  • Richard Damon
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 11, 2007
      It sounds like Marian is going to get me a copy of the CD you sent to her.
      Thanks anyway.

      Richard Damon

      Pack Trainer, Pack 306

      Scout Master Troop 302

      Arlington MA

      District Training Chair, Sons of Liberty District, Boston Minuteman Council

      I used to be a fox (NE-I-209) and a good old staffer too (NE-I-234,
      NE-I-244)

      From: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com <mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com>