RE: [Scouter_T] Re: Troop Committee Syllabus (yes, its still there)

  • Rick Rambo
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2007
      First page you get to see the three letter code and click the button
      underneath. Then it takes you to the download page where you have to wait
      about 15 seconds while annoying ads come up, but I do not want to pay for
      the service - so you have to put up with it. Then after the time runs out, a
      green download button will appear and you can download the file.

      Rick

      _____