Good Roundtables

  • bill smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2007
      A little out of my way but I bet some other list members are close
      enough to visit.

      Any other great RT we should know about?

      bill smith
      Cascade Pacific council

      ed5870@... wrote:
      >> We are in Dutchess county in NY about 90 Min north of NYC
    • Gerry Moon
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2007
        Bill - If you are in or around Orlando on the 3d Thursday, come see
        Little Econ district's Roundtable. www.littleecon.cfcbsa.org.

        Gerry Moon
        Orlando, FL