Re: [Scouter_T] Re: cub scout training

  • ed5870@aol.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 11, 2007
      We are in Dutchess county in NY about 90 Min north of NYC

    • Richard Damon
      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 11, 2007
        It sounds like Marian is going to get me a copy of the CD you sent to her.
        Thanks anyway.

        Richard Damon

        Pack Trainer, Pack 306

        Scout Master Troop 302

        Arlington MA

        District Training Chair, Sons of Liberty District, Boston Minuteman Council

        I used to be a fox (NE-I-209) and a good old staffer too (NE-I-234,
        NE-I-244)

        From: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com <mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com>