Re: [Scouter_T] cub scout leader training

  • John Halter
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2007
      It has been mentioned here in recent months that the updated training
      syllabus' due any time now actually have this change incorporated in
      them. Hopefully the time line for the new basic training syllabus is
      shorter than the time it took to get the new Cub RT training syllabus. ;- )

      Thank you,

      John Halter
      District Commissioner
      Wekiwa District