Re: [Scouter_T] cub scout leader training

  • bill smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2007
      I was told that we should advise people to take Leader
      Specific before New Leader Essentials. It seems that
      knowing their job is more essential than the "Essentials."

      bill smith
      tampa fl.

      jschulman139 wrote:

      > is there any particular order in which the Cub Scout leader training
      > is to be taken., ie, can Baloo training take place before Cub Scout
      > Leader Specific.
      > We have many people who have taken New Leader Essentials and they wish
      > to go outsdie of our council and take Baloo before Cub Scout Specific
      > is given in our council.

    • John Halter
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6, 2007
        It has been mentioned here in recent months that the updated training
        syllabus' due any time now actually have this change incorporated in
        them. Hopefully the time line for the new basic training syllabus is
        shorter than the time it took to get the new Cub RT training syllabus. ;- )

        Thank you,

        John Halter
        District Commissioner
        Wekiwa District