Scouting podcasts

  • tomsmcmc
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2007
      I have found a podcast network that is about Scouting. The PTC Media includes three audio
      podcasts (mostly about Cub Scouting) and one video podcast (mostly about Boy Scouting).
      The audio podcasts include many topics which adult leaders in Cub Scouting will find useful.
      The video podcast includes Boy Scouts singing songs and doing skits, and also videos about
      a puppet who likes Scouting which are kind of cute and funny.

      The PTC Media can be found at
      http://www.ptcmedia.net/

      The podcasts can also be downloaded at iTunes at
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=220050583
      (Don't forget to rate the podcasts and let others know you like these shows.)

      Tom
      Scoutmaster