Re: Outdoor Leader Skills For Webelos Leader

  • Lady T
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 26, 2007
      Doug &/or John:

      Thank you both very much for your efforts! Making this book
      accessible in pdf form will help me tremendously. I have an Outdoor
      Skills for Webelos Leaders next weekend. This will allow me to send
      various parts of the syllabus to the instructors who need them.

      Thanks a million!

      Trish
      Capitol Area Council
      Austin TX
      Tomahawk District
      Cub Scout Leader Training Chair

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "doug_abele" <dougabele@...> wrote:

      > Ok I have fixed the server to index the pages so you can see it
      > without having ftp access.
      >
      > the address for the files is:
      >
      > http://www.training.troop211apopka.com/
      >
      > There are several other things that I am using and some that John
      > Halter put up there as well. Hope that is what you needed - if not
      > let us know and we can try again!!!
      > Sorry it took so long - had to remember about editing .htaccess
      files
      > to allow for indexing.
      >
      > In Scouting
      > Doug Abele
      > Wekiwa District
      > Central Florida Council
      >
      > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, John Halter <john@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Welcome Doug! You'll be happy to know that I've already
      contacted
      > > couple of the people who were asking for the files and pointed
      them
      > to a
      > > location where they could download them. I also checked the copy
      > of the
      > > syllabus that I have at home, still shrink wrapped, and it is
      dated
      > > 2005, so I believe the pdf's I have are of the most current
      > syllabus.
      > > Although I probably should be asleep since I have UoS in a few
      > hours, I
      > > couldn't resist ftp'ing the files to Doug's server. They are
      there
      > now
      > > Doug, but it looks like you may need to move them to some place
      > publicly
      > > accessible. I uploaded some bonus files for you too.
      > >
      > > Thank you,
      > >
      > > John Halter
      > > District Commissioner
      > > Wekiwa District
      > > Central FL Council, B.S.A.
      > > www.wekiwa.org
      > > "PackDude" at www.Scoutboard.com
      > > ...and a good 'ol Bobwhite too! SR442
      > >

      > > Doug Abele wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I will get the file from John Halter - he is in my district and
      > will get
      > > > it on to my server - there will be no bandwidth restrictions -
      > will post
      > > > the address as soon as it's up.
      > > >
      > > > Doug Abele
      > > >
      > > > Boy Scout Training Chairman
      > > >
      > > > Wekiwa District
      > > >
      > > > Central Florida Council
      > > >
      > > > _____
      > > >
      > > > From: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com <mailto:scouter_t%
      > 40yahoogroups.com>
      Leader

      > > > Unfortunately was unable to download or otherwise open this
      file.
      > It
      > > > evidently exceeds the 10 MB limit imposed by the website
      without
      > some sort
      > > > of upgrade.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks,