Re: [Scouter_T] online training

  • JNDunnMN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2007
      Donna - when they said "online", did they mean on the Online Learning Center or on NetBSA (the council/National intranet). My understanding was the the syllabi for the new CS PST courses was being released on the intranet for distribution to training staff and the NLE would be on the Online Learning Center.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 19, 2007
        > Just heard from my district exec that it was
        > announced at our council
        > ops meeting this week NLE and Cub Specifics would be
        > online as of Jan
        > 1, 2008. Anyone have any info on this?

        That would be rather odd, since they're in the process of coming out with a whole new training for Cub Scout leaders. I'm still waiting to see it, but they discussed it at length in the September cubcast on Scouting.org.

        Margo
        Portland, OR