Re: [Scouter_T] online training

  • Kevin Pate
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2007
      Not that they've told their web teams about. See
      see bullet 2 under hot news (right side shaed box) at:
      http://www.scouting.org/webmasters/

      Then see current maintainence logs at:
      http://www.scouting.org/webmasters/maintenance/
      (ascroll down to current projects)

      Maybe this page is behind the curve, maybe not.
      But it seems they'd have at least an inkling of
      something by the time it was announced publically in
      house to the rank and file pros.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • JNDunnMN@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 19, 2007
        Donna - when they said "online", did they mean on the Online Learning Center or on NetBSA (the council/National intranet). My understanding was the the syllabi for the new CS PST courses was being released on the intranet for distribution to training staff and the NLE would be on the Online Learning Center.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 19, 2007
          > Just heard from my district exec that it was
          > announced at our council
          > ops meeting this week NLE and Cub Specifics would be
          > online as of Jan
          > 1, 2008. Anyone have any info on this?

          That would be rather odd, since they're in the process of coming out with a whole new training for Cub Scout leaders. I'm still waiting to see it, but they discussed it at length in the September cubcast on Scouting.org.

          Margo
          Portland, OR