PADLE

  • Sandra Martens
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2007
      Thanks to everyone for their comments and requests for my PADLE syllabus. I'm still in the finalizing stage for my doctorate presentation, but you can see parts of it on my council website.

      that site is www.sewisbsa.org go to announcements and you will find the program helps for Oct and the PADLE brochure given to every new leader.

      When completed, I'll put the entire program in the files section for the group to use.

      Sandy OWL